Monday, January 04, 2010

Maggie Ross In Residence at Bishop's Ranch

From early February to the end of May I will be "in residence" at Bishop's Ranch in Healdsburg, California. See their website www.bishopsranch.org for details of retreats and quiet days. Don't see what you want? Email them and ask; they are sensitive to meeting individual requirements.

Bishop's Ranch is a conference and retreat centre belonging to the Diocese of California (San Francisco) located north of Santa Rosa in the heart of the Sonoma wine country. It sits on a hill overlooking the Russian River valley towards Mt. St. Helena in Napa County. Bishop's Ranch caters to groups, families and individuals on a campus of more than 300 acres of oak savannah and woodland.

It is indeed a place where lives are changed: I began my life as a solitary there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mary said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

7:13 pm, January 04, 2010  
Blogger Maggie Ross said...

Sr Mary Paul wrote:

I, too, over 25 years ago, began my life as a solitary at the Bishop's Ranch. My Director/Confessor was the Priest in Residence. The chapel is exquisite.

Today, I am solemnly Professed.

The long road to the long road .

5:09 pm, February 12, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home